So the car is collected for PBC on 12th November, with IVA on the 19th. Ill take this moment to say I am not doing the IVA myself. It is simply an experience I doubt I would enjoy and sounds like all the parts of work which Ive hated over the years (checklists, spurious rules that dont make any sense etc), so Im not doing it. Im paying teh garage to do it for me!
The garage that I bought the car from comes to colelct. I provided them with the following list of the areas which I think would benefit from added attention :
- Check propshaft has adequate grease
- Check status of oil pressure gauge – seems a bit tempermental – is replacement required?
- Rear brake lights – switch positioning may be slightly off, been a bit tempermental
- Wipers – fucked
- Roof is a struggle to get on – off by about 2mm. Any pointers?
- Steering wheel – what do you think? Can I get another one drilled? Is it worth doing?
- Pedal set up and positioning, throttle set up, believe this is standard